We are now offering float trips to our customers! Get out, relax and enjoy the idyllic scenery around Steelville with a canoe, kayak, raft or tube trip down the Meramec river.
Floats available, Approximate departure time, milage, and boat requirements for each trip (plan to check in at Peaceful Bend approximately 15 minutes before your departure.)
- Trip 1 – Indian Springs to Murphys Place departs anywhere from 11am-1pm for a 5 mile float. Rafts, canoes, kayaks, and tubes may all be used for this trip.
- Trip 2 – Scotts Ford to Murphys Place departs at 9am for an 11.5 mile float. Canoes and Kayaks only on this trip.
Boat Recommended Occupancy Minimum Pricing
Large Raft 6 adults* (8 max.) $150.00
Medium Raft 4 adults* (6 max.) $100.00
Canoes 2 adults* (3 max.) $50.00
Kayaks 1 adult each $25.00
Tubes 1 adult each $15.00
Cooler tubes 60 quarts $15.00
*Additional persons beyond recommendation: $25.00 each
- Everyone will be provided with a seat cushion flotation device, as required by law.
- Additional life jackets are available upon request
- To reserve a boat, please call 573-775-3000 between the hours of 11am -6pm
- Last-minute float trips are a possibility – give us a call! We’ll check to see what is available for you and work with you on which trip would be the best given any time constraints.
- Reservations are requested in order to make sure a boat is available to you. At this time we are not requiring a deposit to reserve, but once you do reserve a boat we would appreciate as much advance warning of any cancellations as possible.