Live Music October 7, 2017 Cancelled Due to Rain

Well, bad news this morning folks.  Due to the forecast of rain in the middle of the day we are cancelling the live music this afternoon.

We will have the interim tasting room open today & tomorrow though.  If you’d like to come by and check out the wine, winery, and say hi to Maggie & Pepe please stop in.  Look for the balloons on the signs & on the shed across from the cottage for direction on parking & tasting once you arrive.

So sorry for the cancellation, and hopefully the weather will cooperate with us next weekend!